Terms and Conditions
You are voluntarily agreeing to follow these Terms and Conditions by using this website. All the applicable rules and regulations must be followed by the user and he/she should take full responsibility for accepting them. If a user refuses to agree with any of the given terms, he/she will immediately be restricted from accessing this website any further. All the information and material available on this website is protected by copyright and trademark law.
Each individual using this software will have complete access to target iPhone. iCloud credentials of the target iPhone are confidential to account holder only, i.e., the software purchaser. We do not have any access to those credentials. Smartcellspy.com is strictly developed for the purpose of Parental Control for underage children and for employers to supervise employees with their consent.
Users of our software are not allowed to do following:
- Copying or Modifying content of any configuration profiles.
- Make any illegal changes to software.
- Use of the product for any kind of a public display.
To transfer this website’s content to another person’s account or to another server would be counted as a felonious act.
In the case of any violation of above stated terms or conditions, the user’s services will be restricted or permanently terminated at any time without any prior notification. You will be required to delete any downloaded files and destroy any printed file from this website following your account termination.
End User License Agreement
- This End-User License Agreement (“this Agreement”) is a legal contract between you , as either an individual or an entity (as defined below), and Intelligent Solutions and it’s subsidiaries and affiliated companies. Read the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of this agreement carefully before downloading, installing, obtaining a license key, or otherwise Accessing or using app Proprietary software, including software as a service, accompanied by or referenced in this agreement. Smartcellspy.com is copyrighted and it is licensed to you under this agreement, not sold to you. By downloading, installing, obtaining a license key, or otherwise Accessing or using software, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement, and that you accept and agree to be bound by its terms. If you are accepting this agreement on behalf of a company,
organization, educational institution, or agency, instrumentally or department of a government (an entity) as its authorized legal representative, then you represent and warrant that you have the power and authority to bind such entity to these terms, and references to “you” herein refer to both you,
the individual end user, and the entity on whose behalf you are accepting this agreement. If at any time you are not willing to be bound by the terms of this agreement, you should click the “I DO NOT ACCEPT” or similar button, Terminate the download and/or Installation process, immediately cease and refrain from accessing or using Smartcellspy.com and delete any copies you may have. This agreement, along with any additional terms and policies incorporated herein by reference, represents the entire agreement between you and Smartcellspy.com, concerning the Software, and this agreement supersedes and replaces any prior proposal, representation, or understanding you may have had with this software, whether orally or in writing.
- General license information
- Grant of License: Subject to your full and ongoing compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, including without limitation payment of all applicable license fees, the applicable Smartcell spy entity from which you obtained the Software hereby grants to you, and you accept, a personal, limited, nonexclusive, non transferable, non-assignable, revocable license to use the Software during the Term in machine-readable, object code form only, and the user manuals accompanying the Software (the “Documentation”), only as authorized in this Agreement. For purposes of this Agreement, the “Software” includes any updates, enhancements, modifications, revisions, or additions to the Software made by Smartcellspy and made available to end-users. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Smartcell spy shall be under no obligation to provide any updates, enhancements, modifications, revisions, or additions to the Software.
- Scope of Use.
- Your license to use the Software is conditioned on the following license restrictions, and any use of the Software in violation of any of these restrictions, or any of the other terms of this Agreement is a breach of this Agreement and is unlicensed. You may use one copy of the Software activated by a license key on a single virtual or physical device owned, leased, or otherwise controlled by you, at a single time (the “Authorized Device”). If you have multiple license keys for the Software, you may install and use as many copies of the Software as you have license keys, in each case, on an Authorized Device and only as authorized herein. For purposes of this Agreement, “use” of the software means loading the Software into the temporary or permanent memory of an Authorized Device.
Installation of the Software on a network server solely for distribution to other computers is not “use” of the Software, and is permitted, provided that you have a valid license key for each Authorized Device on which the Software is installed. The Software may not be used on, distributed to, or installed on a greater number of computers than you have license keys. If you use or distribute the Software to multiple users, you must ensure that the number of Authorized Devices does not exceed the number of license keys you have obtained, or you will be in breach of this Agreement and such use and distribution is unlicensed.
- Additional Terms.
- Depending on the country in which you are located, additional terms and restrictions may apply, as set forth in Exhibit A (the “Additional Terms”), which terms are incorporated by reference herein and made a part of this Agreement.
- Evaluation Licenses.
- In the event you obtain a trial or evaluation version of the Software, it will come with a trial activation key that activates the Software for a limited time period (the “Trial Period”). You may use the Software during the Trial Period for internal noncommercial purposes, solely to evaluate the suitability of the Software for your needs. Upon the expiration of the Trial Period you must either purchase an activation key or destroy the Software, Documentation, all backup copies thereof, and all trial activation keys that you have obtained. If you do not purchase an activation key prior to the expiration of the Trial Period, this Agreement, and all your rights and licenses hereunder will terminate at the expiration of the Trial Period.
- Copies and Modifications.
- Except and solely to the extent that such a restriction is prohibited under applicable law, you may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise translate the Software or any license keys you have obtained. You may not modify or adapt the Software or any license keys that you have obtained in any way. Any such copies of the Software, Documentation, or license keys shall include any copyright or other proprietary notices that were included on such materials when you first received them. Except as authorized in this Section, no copies of the Software, Documentation, or license keys, or any portions thereof, may be made by you or any person under your authority or control.
- Assignment of Rights.
- You will not sublicense, lease, rent, or lend your rights in the Software, Documentation, or license keys, as granted by this Agreement, without prior written consent of Smartcell spy, except that you may transfer this Agreement in full in connection with the sale of all or substantially all of the assets related to this Agreement, provided that the assignee assumes all of your obligations hereunder, and the licenses granted hereunder will only extend to use of the Software on the Authorized Device on which the Software was installed immediately prior to the assignment. Mobilespy may assign this Agreement without limitation. Any assignment in violation of the foregoing shall be void and of no effect. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement shall bind and inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
- Support and Maintenance Services; Updates; Upgrades.
Terms and Termination: This Agreement is effective upon your acceptance of the Agreement, or upon your downloading, installing, accessing, and using the Software, even if you have not expressly or formally accepted this Agreement. This Agreement shall continue in effect until expiration or termination as provided herein (the “Term”). Term-based licenses terminate upon the expiration of the prepaid term, unless you have paid all applicable fees to extend the term. Without prejudice to any other rights, this Agreement will terminate automatically without notice to you if you breach or fail to comply with any of the limitations or other requirements described herein, including the payment of any applicable fees, and you agree that in any such case Smartcell spy may, in addition to any other remedies it may have at law or in equity, remotely disable the Software. You may terminate this License Agreement at any time by providing written notice of your decision to terminate the Agreement to Smartcell spy and ceasing use of the Software and Documentation. Upon any termination or expiration of the Agreement for any reason, you agree to uninstall the Software and either return to Smartcell spy the Software, Documentation, all copies thereof, and all license keys that you have obtained, or to destroy all such materials and provide written verification of such destruction to Smartcell spy.
All messages, information, videos or other content, whether publicly posted, displayed or performed on, or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person who sends or publishes such items. Accordingly, you are responsible for all items that you record, upload, post, cause a display, playback or performance of, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Website. This Software reserves the right to, but has no obligation to, monitor or screen the content posted and/displayed or performed in the Website and to remove any content in its sole discretion. Nevertheless, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT YOU RECORD, UPLOAD, POST, CAUSE TO BE DISPLAYED, PLAYED BACK OR PERFORMED IN ANY AREAS OF THE WEBSITE AND THAT YOU TRANSMIT IN ANY OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS THAT USE THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE PROVIDED THEREBY.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS.
We warrant refunds in case you are not satisfied with the Software for any reason. But this does not mean that refunds may be offered in all cases. Your eligibility for a refund may depend on the Product package, subscription plan, how much time has passed since the transaction, etc. More details are available in our Refund Policy, which we recommend reviewing before you start using this software.
COMPATIBILITY OF TARGET DEVICE
You are aware that before placing an order for subscription you have to carefully read the Compatibility Policy.
You are aware that before installing the Software you have to check the requirements for the compatibility of your target device.
In case your device is not in line with the Compatibility Policy, you may not install and use the Software application.
In case you have failed to comply with the Compatibility Policy before acquiring the subscription, you agree that it is your responsibility and you will not be refunded.
In case you have failed to comply with the Compatibility Policy before the installation, you agree that it is your responsibility and you will not be refunded.
You understand that in case your device is compatible according to the Compatibility Policy, you are to jailbreak or root your device (if needed) in order to use the Software.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Licensor hereby grants you the limited, revocable, personal, non-exclusive, and non-transferable right to download, install and activate the Software on one or more devices which are owned by you and under your control solely for your personal, private and commercial use. Sharing the Software with others, or allowing others to view the contents of this Software, is in violation of the License. You may not make the Software available over a network, or in any way provide the Software to multiple users, unless you have purchased a multi-user license from Licensor in advance. Licensor reserves all rights not expressly granted to You in this Agreement