Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject/user”). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Data subject/user is any identified or identifiable natural person, whose personal data is processed by the controller responsible for the processing; a user of the Smartcell .
Processing is any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Pseudonymisation is the processing of personal data in such a manner that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject/user without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organizational measures to ensure that the personal data are not attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Encryption is a security protection measure for personal data; as a form of cryptography, it is a process whereby personal data gets turned into an encoded and unintelligible version, using encryption algorithms and an encryption key, and whereby a decryption key or code enables users to decode it again.
Consent of the data subject/user is any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject/user`s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
1. Information Collected and How it’s Used:
Aggregate usage data: Smartcell spy may collect, absolutely anonymized, data on all users, including data about their usage of the site and its various features, but it is de-identified except as described below under the IP Addresses section. We use this information to improve and enhance the Website.
Log Files: Unlike most websites, we do not gather information automatically to store in log files.
We may collect information that is necessary for our legitimate interests, which will be disclosed to you at the time of collection. Smartcell spy will use this information for the purposes of which it was collected.
2. Storage and Disclosure of Your Information:
By using the Website, you understand that your support requests and other activity are saved on our servers as a matter of operation. To the extent that your activity includes personally identifiable information, such information may be saved on our server(s) and may
be disclosed to other users of the Website as determined by access permissions. We use Local Storage Objects, such as HTML5, to store content information and preferences. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5. Smartcell spy may disclose logs in legal proceedings in the same manner as other personally identifiable information. Mobilespy will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We may share personally identifiable information with third parties in the following cases:
● To companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as without limitation our payment processor, marketing provider, hosting provider, support services providers. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
● In cases of abusive behavior or suspected violations of the Terms Of Service of either the Website, we may share personal information, including IP address, with that service or third parties in order to investigate the violation and to take appropriate action;
● To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to prevent fraud or imminent harm, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; or in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
● To any current or future corporate affiliates;
● To third party social media sites as set forth in this policy.
● In the event that Smartcell spy is acquired by or merged with another company, Mobilespy will transfer information about you to that other company.
● To fulfill other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law.
the cost of providing the information, the time it would take to retrieve the data, or how difficult it may be to obtain the information requested. To exercise your rights under these provisions, please contact us at the “Communications” details below. When we receive your requests, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
The security of your personal information is important to us. Our policy is to encrypt any transmission using Transport Layer Security technology (TLS). We follow generally accepted standards and go above and beyond to protect any information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Please contact us if you have any questions about security on our Web site.
You may have a right, in accordance with applicable laws, to access, update, correct, and in some cases request deletion of the personal information that we hold about you. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request. Any access request will be subject to the relevant fee, if any, to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. We will comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and in accordance with applicable laws. We may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes, as required under applicable legal obligations, or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or access.If you have any comments or questions you may address them to our customer service department. If Smartcell spy needs, or is required, to contact you concerning any event that involves information about you, we may do so by email, telephone, or mail.
5. Retention of Information:
This software retains your personal information:
● For so long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with services, Website or to fulfill our contractual obligations;
● As necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements; and
● For so long as is necessary for the purposes for which we collected such personal information.